- ESOP Event PHL 11/20/18
Tuesday, Nov 20, 2018 7:30am-9:30am
Dear Business Owner or Key Executive:
We have designed an interactive program to discuss a few typical questions business owners have about their business. Do you have a succession plan for both you, as owner, and the company as managers? Are your assets all tied up in your company? Do you need help to finance a buy out? Want to diversify your business assets while reducing taxes? Are you looking to transition slowly, and remain active for some time? Do you want to provide security for your legacy, employees and yourself/family? If you answered "YES!" to any of the above questions, we have a program for you! Sign up today for a small group seminar program to learn more. We have assembled some of the best advisors in the country, who happen to live nearby, to educate you on ways to meet the needs of you and your family, as well as your employees and company managers. Our goal is to help you sleep better at night knowing your business, retirement and succession goals are met.
Join us for an informative learning experience for FREE, including breakfast! Seats are limited so reserve the right to stop new signups at anytime. You must bring your printed ticket to the event. We will also provide each attendee a FREE "Sudden Death Checklist for Business Owners and their Families / Employees."
Our nearby Advisors and Speakers:Early Morning program outline:7:30 Breakfast
8:00a Introductions/Opening Remarks
- Ownership/Management Succession: "How to Provide for Family, Management, and Personal Goals"
- Business Liquidity Alternatives: "Sale, Merger, Management Buyout, Redemption, Going Public, Probate Court
- Key Employee Incentives: "Qualified vs Non-Qualified, Synthetic Equity"
- C vs S Corp Differences: "What works for you? Tax Free or Deferred Strategies"
- Financing an ESOP or Other Transactions: "Banks, Self Financing, Cash Flow"
- Valuation Considerations: " Valuation Process, Methods, Discounts/Premiums, Rules to Follow"
- The ESOP Process: "Feasibility Study, Selecting the Right Advisors, Due Diligence, and Negotiating to Close an ESOP Transaction"