- NCEO ATL 2018 Director Gathering
Sunday, Mar 18, 2018 1:00pm-4:00pm
Dear Business Owner or Key Executive:
We know you have a qualified retirement plan for your staff. Do you have a plan for both you and the company? Are your assets all tied up in your company? Do you need help to finance a buy out? Want to diversify your business assets while reducing taxes? Do you want to provide security for your family, employees and yourself? Sign up today for a seminar program to learn more. We have assembled some of the best advisors in the country, some who happen to live nearby, to educate you on ways to meet the needs of you and your family, as well as your employees. Our goal is to help you sleep better at night knowing your business, retirement and succession goals are met.
Join us for an informative learning experience for only $99.00, including breakfast and lunch! Are you last minute? Our "at the door signup" price is $125.00. We offer full refunds if notified 7 or more days BEFOREthe event date. Seats are limited. You must bring your printed ticket to the event
Our nearby Advisors and Speakers:
Our half day program outline:7:30 Breakfast
8:00a Introductions/Opening Remarks
- Ownership/Management Succession: "How to Provide for Family, Management, and Personal Goals"
- Business Liquidity Alternatives: "Sale, Merger, Management Buyout, Redemption, Going Public, Probate Court
- Key Employee Incentives: "Qualified vs Non-Qualified, Synthetic Equity"
- C vs S Corp Differences: "What works for you? Tax Free or Deferred Strategies"
- Financing an ESOP or Other Transactions: "Banks, Self Financing, Cash Flow"
- Valuation Considerations: " Valuation Process, Methods, Discounts/Premiums, Rules to Follow"
- The ESOP Process: "Feasibility Study, Selecting the Right Advisors, Due Diligence, and Negotiating to Close an ESOP Transaction"